Every woman dreams of healthy, radiant skin and eternal youth. Over time, every woman is willing to invest in their appearance and goes to great lengths to keep their skin looking fresh, which in some cases can be costly. Unfortunately, it often happens that many mistakes are made in this pursuit. In the month of love we have prepared special instructions for natural make-up and will give you useful tips for your skin care. Let’s immerse ourselves in the world of beauty!
RADIANT SKIN: TIPS AND TRICKS
You may not have guessed, but the skin is our largest organ. At the same time, the skin is constantly exposed to different stress factors such as cold, sun, wind, dirt, etc. Then it loses its radiance and becomes dry, greasy or rough and sensitive. Here are some of the most important pointers that should not be underestimated and followed on a daily basis:
- The eating habits: Mostly everything starts from the inside. This means that you should eat healthily and don’t forget to drink plenty of water.
- Always use sunscreen, regardless of the time of year, because the aging of the skin is ultimately primarily linked to the effect of solar radiation on the skin.
- Don’t forget to cleanse your face every day, whether or not you wore makeup during the day. In the big city the air is dirty and this dirt goes straight to the surface of the skin.
- Do not clean your face more than four times a day and always with cold water to avoid an adverse effect.
- Keep your skin hydrated.
- Last but not least, the care products you use are important. Make sure you only use good quality cosmetics and buy from authorized sellers. We recommend Douglas Perfumery, where you can always find original toiletries, at great prices. You can also benefit from great seasonal sales.
If you follow these important rules constantly, we guarantee that your skin will always look healthy, fresh and glowing.
MAKE-UP INSTRUCTIONS FOR A NATURAL LOOK AND RADIANT SKIN
So that you can create a natural make-up, you should find the balance between a delicate appearance and flawless skin. This look is also called “No MakeUp MakeUp”, but don’t let the name seduce you. Strict adherence to certain steps is required for a really good result. Here are the instructions, step by step:
Step 1. – Preparation. Apply a bit of moisturizer to prepare your skin for makeup. Make sure your skin is well hydrated because that is the secret to looking natural.
Step 2. – Primer. Then apply foundation or BB Cream using a suitable brush. Then comes the concealer under the eyes, which is 2 shades lighter than the foundation should be so that you can cover up the dark circles.
Step 3. – Cheeks. For a fresh effect, apply some apricot-colored blush to your cheeks.
Step 4. – Eyebrows. Brush your eyebrows and then trace them over with eyebrow powder. We recommend the powder before the pen, because with powder you can create the natural look more easily, while the pen is more precise on the contrary. Mascara is not mandatory, apply a bit as you wish.
Step 5. – lips. Complete your look with the matching lip gloss color: pink or nude, depending on your skin color.
Daily skin care is important and should not be underestimated. If you consistently follow the above rules and turn them into a morning ritual, you will surely see the results. The skin is what you wear all your life and that is why you should take good care of it. And if you want to add a little sparkle, don’t wait and try our quick and easy guide for a natural look!